Universal Homecare provides Housekeeping and personal care services to adult clients in the comfort of their homes. Universal Homecare Is a unique home care agency that is designed to support families and caregivers by keeping their loved ones at home. As we understand there is no place like home to provide a healing and relaxing environment. Most of our staff members are bi-lingual.
Languages Spoken by our staff:
• Haitian Creole
Group Adult Foster Care (GAFC):
Is a program subsides by MassHealth Standard that pays for personal care services for eligible seniors and adults with disabilities who live in Massachusetts in an approved setting.
To qualify, residents must be eligible for MassHealth Standard coverage and need help with at least one daily ADL skill task such as bathing, dressing, etc.
These services are free of charge for eligible MassHealth Members.
What Benefits will you get If you qualify for Aftercare Services Inc, Universal Homecare?
You will get the following services and our promise to honor them.
• A personalized Care Plan developed by a Registered Nurse and Case Manager.
• Every day personal care: (Mobility, Transferring, Locomotion, Bathing, Eating, and Personal Hygiene)
• Grocery Shopping
• Medication Management
• Home management
• Meal Preparation
• Quality of Care
• Excellent Service Coordination
• Positive Client Relationship
• Dedication to the care of the clients For more information please call: