New Dimension AFC program is a state-funded program that transforms the life of the clients and caregivers. Our program allow seniors and persons with disabilities who need assistance with personal care tasks to remain in a home and in the community with a qualified and approved caregiver.
The services our program provide are:
- Monitoring of clients in a qualify settings to avoid clinical complications and provide support/education for caregivers.
- Monthly and as needed visit by our clinical team comprising of a Register Nurse and Case Manager.
- Continuing education for caregivers and family members by our clinical and support staff yearly. Include but not limit to basic First Aide and CPR Training.
- Our case manager work closely with community based organization-making referral for a clients as needed.
- Caregivers Tax free stipend for providing daily care to the clients who requires supervision or physical assistance.